Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confused

(Topic created on: 08-03-2021 09:08 AM)
sharronrosa7
First Poster
Options
I recently purchased a tablet, to which l was highly excited/delighted.
In the 4th day when l went to open nd turned it on ,l found the it had a grid of dots that you have to of created yourself,that required a secret code....
Ok.....l NEVER created a grid and code.
If l had ,l would be able to access my account!
Because l hadn't done this l don't know HOW the grid and code appeared, but l cannot get into me account.
Has any one ever had this happen to them.And,if so how did they get through passed the gr
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Please contact the seller you purchased the phone from they might have an idea on what's happened.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
is there anybody in your house hold that can access the tablet?
0 Likes
sharronrosa7
First Poster
Options
l have already tried speaking with a Samsung technician who couldn't help,other than saying all he could is to get my tablet completely wiped of all that was on there ,so all photos of my deceased parent s or family would be wiped from there.......
0 Likes
sharronrosa7
First Poster
Options
if l don't know the code and anyone doesn't know the code ,there IS no way ......
apparently!
0 Likes
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

can you a little bit more clear? You used the device for 4 days and on the 4th the device from nothing showed the pattern lock method, or you bought the device and when you turned it on for the first time it showed you that pattern.

Archer