Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

ad free rotation control app?

(Topic created on: 18-07-2020 09:49 AM)
LesNewhall
Journeyman
Options

any one aware of an ad free rotation control app?  paid app i mean.

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

I would recommend trying this one, since you can test it before you buy it. i just downloaded it and seems like everything is working on my device with a few ads but you can purchase there no ads feature for 1.50$. And it allows auto rotation in instagram without manually pressing any buttons, just turn on (forced auto-rotate override system). And they have beta android 11 support so there should be no issues with android version.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pranavpandey.rotation

0 Likes
LesNewhall
Journeyman
Options

Je655,

Thanks!! Amazing.  I am so glad you are here!  going to try it now.

Solution
LesNewhall
Journeyman
Options

hi, i tried it, and it did work quite easily..... however the view, while it was properly oriented, was not viewable without scrolling.   Still great advice, thanks again... I have deleted it tho....

Je655
Helping Hand
Options

Glad you were able to test this feature beforehand since it didnt work out how you were hoping. I think this is why Instagram and a few other apps have blocked this because they haven't figured out a way to make it look nice or work right in that view.

0 Likes
VladimirP
Explorer
Options
you don't need a 3rd pary app, built in Bixby routines can do this for you.

and a lot of other automation
0 Likes
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

@VladimirP wrote:
you don't need a 3rd pary app, built in Bixby routines can do this for you.

and a lot of other automation

Thats just turning on the screen to auto rotation in settings. This app allows for apps that block this to be able to rotate (like: instagram) auto rotation in setting will not affect instagram so you need another app if you want to get around this.