Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A9+ SM-X210

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
DR584
First Poster
Options

Hi I purchased a few work tablets model SM-X210 and the guy said that they take SIMs but the tray only has a hole for the memory card not the sim part. That part also doesn’t have the corner part/ triangle in the corner like a sim. And the sim is to big. The specs say it takes a microSD which is what the guy at the store said was the sim, I thought this was a memory card. Can someone please tell me if I got the right tablet? I need it to take a SIM card 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@DR584: Further to the above, I can confirm that the SM-X210 is the Wi-Fi only variant of the Galaxy Tab A9+, while the SM-X216 is the 5G variant. If you do have the 5G variant, then please take a look at page 13 of the user manual to find a guide on how to correctly insert your nano-SIM.

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202404/20240417180233550/SM-X11X_X21X_UM_EU_UU_Eng_Rev...

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Are they definitely SM-X210 models? The SM-X218U and SM-X216 5G variants have a combined SIM/SD card tray. Its possible the tablet needs a new tray to take both the SIM and SD card as sometimes users change the trays. I think the SM-X210 has just one dedicated SD card slot. Are you sure you have a 5G variant and not just the WiFi variant? Can you go to settings>about tablet and check what model number it shows.
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@DR584: Further to the above, I can confirm that the SM-X210 is the Wi-Fi only variant of the Galaxy Tab A9+, while the SM-X216 is the 5G variant. If you do have the 5G variant, then please take a look at page 13 of the user manual to find a guide on how to correctly insert your nano-SIM.

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202404/20240417180233550/SM-X11X_X21X_UM_EU_UU_Eng_Rev...

0 Likes