Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert Splitscreen functionality back to One UI 2

(Topic created on: 27-10-2020 05:45 PM)
Liamò
Explorer
Options
1) The previous format on One UI 2.5 and before was better. Now it is not possible to seamlessly multitask/open different apps and have the top splitscreen app continue to stay open while multitasking. The ″combo″ format on One UI 3 is not as good/useful for productivity. Can be seen in attached video.

2) When entering splitscreen, the ″Select splitscreen app″ screen is not good for productivity and is a lot more difficult to find the app you want to use. It should open the home screen/previous app (like I believe on previous One UI versions) so you can conveniently open your most used/favourite apps for the lower half of the screen.

3) Relevant error: Splitscreen size adjustments reset when opening a different app then returning to the spitscreen app combo. Can be seen in attached video.

Demonstrating points #1 & #2

3 REPLIES 3
PeterAlekkou
Explorer
Options
agreed, I split screen between apps that I already have open. do not like the feature of defaulting to all apps
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Liamò,

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us! I'll forward your suggestions to our development team 😉. Sometimes the easiest solutions are the best! 😉

If there are any errors, please report them via the Members app. Thanks! 

Liamò
Explorer
Options
Thanks MartynaK!
0 Likes