Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation Bar

(Topic created on: 03-12-2020 12:53 PM)
muz10
Pioneer
Options
In the Samsung nav bar there are swipe gestures then you can turn gesture hints on which annoyingly leaves a black solid colour box at the bottom of the screen, I personally think this would be great if only the swipe bar and the outside of the box was transparent, I know many people agree as my original post close to the bottom got decent likes and I think it looks better.  Thanks and please like to get this to the moderator.
7 REPLIES 7
MustafaIslam
Pioneer
Options
i agree. some apps can do this already, discord and Shazam being prime examples. they only have the actual gesture bar and don't have the 2mm of the bottom of the screen cut. apple have made their bar the only thing visible, a single floating bar with no background. Samsung and Google should be able to do the same system wide

Current Phone: Galaxy S10 128GB Exynos SoC | Model SM-G973F
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@muz10,

Thanks for your feedback! I'll forward your suggestion to our development team. Let's see if some changes can be introduced! 😉 Indeed, more likes to your post would help a lot! I'll give you one! 👍

Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
this has always annoyed me! it's normally a big white strip when the rest of the app is black! But, it's sometimes the other way around too.
muz10
Pioneer
Options
ok thanks
0 Likes
muz10
Pioneer
Options
same, I think the iPhone one looks soo much cleaner
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
Twitter Lite is the perfect example for me.

Screenshot_20201206-125726_Twitter Lite_7337.png

MustafaIslam
Pioneer
Options
agreed

Current Phone: Galaxy S10 128GB Exynos SoC | Model SM-G973F
0 Likes