Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go back to beta 1

(Topic created on: 30-11-2021 06:03 PM)
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options
Here's an idea Dev team..... While you figure out how to fix broken beta 2 can you not put beta one back online so whilst you figure out a solution to the lag/freezing problem we can all go back to using our thousand pound handsets 
8 REPLIES 8
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Graykenhill

Our developers are working hard on fixing the issue. They're doing their best to fix the problem as soon as possible :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

GoodKingMort
Explorer
Options
To be fair, it is a beta for a reason.
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options
In all honesty I know what's involved having done beta testing on s8 and s10, was just wondering that if this build is so flawed compared to beta 1 then couldn't they just go back to 1 whilst they solve issue. In all beta's I've been involved in this is pretty much the worst build.
LeeXDA21
Navigator
Options

Because they don't care about the users, only the money they gain from it.

0 Likes
RhysH
Pathfinder
Options
Jesus. It's BETA for a reason. You agreed to the terms before downloading an operating system that comes with bugs. So many babies throwing their toys out of the pram due to intermittent lockups.
Galaxy S20+ G986B/DS Enterprise Edition (EE) Unlocked "UI 2.5"
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options
Yes I agree, I only asked if they could go back to the more stable beta 1 whilst they fix beta 2, I've not other problems and understand terms, I actually enjoy helping hence why it's my 3rd time doing beta's
RhysH
Pathfinder
Options
It's literally no point any more. Beta 3 is just over the horizon now. Coming from past experience where Samsung released OneUI 3 for BETA. They were swiftly releasing updates what feels like once a week. Give it time.

I get these lockups occasionally. Give it a minute or so and it goes away.

It's either a GPU driver relatated problem, memory leak or one of the services is locking the CPU to 100% usage. All my error reports I've submitted have been read and verified. You will know this when there's a blue tick next to your reports.
Galaxy S20+ G986B/DS Enterprise Edition (EE) Unlocked "UI 2.5"
0 Likes
wezmeister17
Explorer
Options
I withdrew from beta 2 days ago now this download has appearedScreenshot_20211202-182125_Software update.jpg
0 Likes