Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you like the new weather & Google widget?

(Topic created on: 27-07-2021 07:28 PM)
AlHaj
Explorer
Options
Do you guys like the new weather widget?

It looks cool and shows the UV index now but I feel like the old one looked better placed and spaced out? Old one had the temp at the top and icon below it.

Also noticed the Google widget got thicker, do you guys prefer these changes or liked the older style?

Old Android 10

Android 11 Beta

7 REPLIES 7
imightknowyou7
Explorer
Options
is this android 11!?
0 Likes
AlHaj
Explorer
Options
yeah the bottom pic is, One UI 3 - Android 11
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@AlHaj,

Personally I do not use the Weather Widget too often, but when I use it, the new look of the widget looks good to me! I think I prefer the new style of the widget 😊. If you think that any changes should be introduced to the widget, do not hesitate to post suggestions, if they are not too personalized, I can forward them to our development team, and maybe the idea will be implemented! 

0 Likes
JackDemetriou
Navigator
Options
I'd prefer the Google search widget to not have a transparent look. I'd prefer it to be solid colour, like the old Android
0 Likes
Libroid
Pioneer
Options
I don't like new look of Weather Widget. It's tiny and letters and numbers can hardly be read. There are lots wasted space left. Previous version was much better.

Screenshot_20210106-183355_One UI Home_36011.jpg

0 Likes
Houser
First Poster
Options

I don't like it. Can we remove the UV index? I'm only interested in temp, day, time & date.

Hemant
First Poster
Options

The UV Index or anything else should be customisable. 

0 Likes