Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disruptive technology introduction for Mobile phones

0 Likes

Hi team,
I always look forward for Samsung new features and announcements. Since its recent launch of foldable phones, the updates and announcements have been around improving the camera, processor and hardware. The non-technical user do not comprehend the efforts it take for these enhancements.
They believe Samsung as a brand is a pioneer in technology. So expectation is always high. Based on these thought, I have an excellent idea which I want to share. This idea will change the cellphone technology. Also, in a way it will not only keep the competitors far far behind but it has a potential to wipe them out.

"My idea is to replicate the SaaS model on apple phones"

Please don't consider this as a vague idea, I have thought of a very detailed and minute architecture. Please please hear me out once, I know you might be getting several such ideas, but I firmly believe my idea will change the mobile industry landscape altogether. I will be waiting for your response.

3 Comments
JohnWick61
Apprentice
Options

@Samsung team: I will not disappoint you with my idea.

salu3
First Poster
Options

730D77BD-8626-4F36-AD2B-90B670559EB3.jpeg

FF87A0B0-64D7-4169-A89C-388B0D1704D5.jpeg

5BEB76BA-1E57-4EF6-BDF7-B05557DA3947.jpeg

4DC819EA-D753-484A-886C-B85B588009BE.jpeg

8B13FAE5-3C8F-46CE-BC16-F70599231E35.jpeg

salu3
First Poster
Options

2022 samsung new smartphone’s  technology 

easy to find  without   any cyber cell or police help  and    this make a big help of people and everyone really  love new technology 

and phone owner can easy to find  where is my phone current location in just a 2hours