Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera "More" modes - Difficult to switch back to other modes

When selecting one of the modes under the "more" catagory in the camera for example Night mode, it is difficult to switch back into the other modes...

The only way I can see to go back is the arrow at the top left of the screen.

As you can imagine this is hard to reach with one handed operation so it would be great to have a Modes button next to the selected mode.

See image for an example (not the best drawing I know :face-with-tears-of-joy: )20191022_212658.jpg

4 Comments
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @BenGinders 

I have noticed that you have Gestures enabled. 

Is the "Back" gesture in this situation very inconvenient? 

It brings you to the same window as if you had pressed the back button marked on the attached picture. 

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Thanks @TomaszT, I really hadn't thought of that. I'm just so used to using the modes across the bottom... 

It would however be good to see all the more modes appear across the bottom. 

Say I'm in 'night' mode I would expect to see 'food' or 'super slo mo' either side of the 'night' mode option.

Then if the back button or gesture is used it takes you back to the standard modes (like it does now).

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@BenGinders 

Yea, it does seem reasonable.

To be honest, when I was checking it on my device that was what I expected to happen :face-with-tears-of-joy:

So I will forward it to the development team for sure!

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed