Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HiYa integration

I'm not 100% on how fully intergrated the Hiya system is on Samsungs or how much control you have, but as far as spam control goes, over here in the UK it's pretty poor. Lots of false flags or nothing at all  It would be good if we could submit suggestions to the Hiya database from our devices natively.  Unsure if this is possible now the fact that Hiya has gone from a free to premium service (limited for free).

Services like TrueCaller or SyncME seem to have a much better hit rate for numbers in the UK, but not being intergrated you have to put up with overlays etc.😭

As it's a US company I feel it's probably much better across the water.

4 Comments
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: New

Hi @Li4m79 

Thanks for reaching out to us about that!

While it is not strictly Beta-related it seems like a serious problem, so I will try to help if I can :fisted-hand:

Like you have mentioned, it might not be up to us to make those changes, but I will present it to our development team and see if they can do something about it. If not, we might try to reach out to HiYa and share this with them! 

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Li4m79
Explorer
Options

Nice one cheers @TomaszT 

It's such a great feature with so much end to end potential

ARamsay
Navigator