Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling screen not to show

Hi,

I have a suggestion for when making calls. It may seem similar to other suggestions but is different. So my suggestion is to add an option where instead of the whole screen displaying who your ringing rather do a similar job to receiving calls. When receiving calls the whole screen doesnt display when you are using the phone.

I am making this suggestion because when I was driving and made a call via bluetooth from my car, the maps disappeared under the calling screen and whilst driving you shouldn't be using your phone as it very dangerous. Hence the reason for this minor but effective change.

Hope you can understand this.

Mr.TechNotion 

Tags (1)
3 Comments
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Hey @MrTechNotion 

That's a great idea!

The car example is what really made me realize how important that might be.

So I will forward that to our development team, so they can take a look at it! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options

Thank you TomaszT

MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options

@TomaszT please can the samsung team 100% make sure that the calling screen not to show when making a call. It really frustrating especially with me driving long distances frequently and the navigation gets covered and locks the screen after.

So when we recieve a call whilst gaming or on another app a small calling bar pops up this would be a great start and along with this bar you could add speaker dialer and other function under the bar. This is a fantastic and clean idea.

This is a massive issue, I don't speak for myself but also millions of other samsung users.