Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bolder font for clock on lock screen and in status bar

(Topic created on: 30-11-2020 11:02 AM)
MustafaIslam
Pioneer
Options
The new thin font for the lock screen and AOD clock doesn't look as nice as it used to.

Also I think the volume slider should be blurry/frosted (like the notification draw) and it should be on the side where the volume buttons are. On the S10 the buttons are on the left side but the volume slider shows up on the right side I think for the newer phones that have the buttons on the right but it should match the phone it's on.

Current Phone: Galaxy S10 128GB Exynos SoC | Model SM-G973F
4 REPLIES 4
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
I think coz buttons are on left so volume slider on right is not bad idea. It gives access to both hands. You need to press left anyway to bring slider out tbh.
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@MustafaIslam,

If you do not like the font on Lock Screen maybe you can try to change the style of the Clock to the one you like. To change style of the Clock on the Lock Screen go to Settngs app > Lock Screen > Clock style and choose the one you like most. 

You can also change the font style and its size on your device. To do this, head to Settings app > Display Font size and style 😉. If that won't be satisfying to you, then we would need more people being interested in your idea to forward it to our development team.

Regarding the volume slider being blurry/frosted, this one is based on preferences, and in this case we need about 20 likes to forward the suggestion further. It's important to bear in mind that visibility of the volume slider is essential, and a blurry look could be problematic to be seen on certain backgrounds. 

We've already received a suggestion regarding the volume slider, that is should be next to the volume buttons on the left side. The suggestion is currently under consideration! 😀 Also, you can use the Sound Assistant app - The app allows you to move the volume slider wherever you want :). 

0 Likes
FudgeMonkey
Explorer
Options
Why change something if it ain't broke!
0 Likes
Bbiaayuhh
First Poster
Options
I think the fonts look tacky they aren't bold enough or fresh enough and even with the ones u can supposedly download are complete wack
0 Likes