Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification panel

(Topic created on: 12-09-2022 01:05 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I think it's time the notification panel got a make over. I'm kinda liking this. Looks clean, what do you guys think? Do you prefer this or Samsung's. MAKE SURE TO LIKE THE POST PLEASE, IT HELPS MASSIVELY WITH THE CHANCES OF SAMSUNG CHANGING IT👍

90 REPLIES 90
Solution
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@adamlee , @Tarun33 ,

I understand your frustration at the lack of expected change. I can assure you that the users voice is very important to Samsung and users' suggestions are carefully reviewed. 

However, as design-related suggestions can be highly individualized, their implementation depends on the number of users supporting such an idea. In general, more votes, e.g., in the form of likes from other users, are needed for it to be considered. 

I hope for your understanding and keep my fingers crossed that this idea will receive the sufficient number of votes. 🤞

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Thanks for your reply. Hopefully we can get some changes. This is a lot of wasted space. Also while your here. Is beta 2 almost ready? I'm expecting it to arrive tomorrow.Screenshot_20220912_132336_Samsung Members_1000001758_1662985416.jpg
Tarun33
Navigator
Options

Thanks for reply.. I can suggest your team to find Notification Panel Design change requests under Suggestions  in Various beta communities of Korea, UK, India and USA for S21/S22, if you collaborate the data from all those posts. You will analyze that it is requested by more numbers of users than no of likes in this post only..

Frankieseaman
Pioneer
Options
Totally. It's been in this kind of format one way or another since the touchwiz days. It's dated and uninspired. Everyone else has moved on. And the mocking of apple is genuinely infuriating because it looks childish, when they can't even animate a simple home gesture.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
It's got some attention on twitter. 👌Screenshot_20220912_132831_Twitter.jpg
Tarun33
Navigator
Options

This is the twitter link of my Post
https://twitter.com/tarunvats33/status/1568918107783307264?s=20&t=jPgfJ-e40ycmEbvsr-Xr8w

which Adamlee has shared the screesnhot..
Your Team can also analyze the user opinions from that..

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Don't get me wrong, I praise Samsung for the design of their latest phones. They never look the same (unlike Apple) but when it comes to software, that's where Samsung is lagging behind. It could look so much better and cleaner
Frankieseaman
Pioneer
Options
I don't think they understand what makes people buy a phone. They can throw a 200MP sensor on the 23U, but iphones actually have a better day to day experience, so people will buy an iPhone. No one wants a phone that lags on their own in house chip.
Tarun33
Navigator
Options

Those , who have agreed to this post , Can share this in social media to get to maximum likes and make this into consideration..Also I request them to Like the post also

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Looks too cluttered . Love the simplicity and glad samsung didn't go big fat like pixels.
0 Likes