Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification panel

(Topic created on: 12-09-2022 12:41 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I think it's time the notification panel got a make over. I'm kinda liking this. Looks clean, what do you guys think? Do you prefer this or Samsung's. MAKE SURE TO LIKE THE POST PLEASE, IT HELPS MASSIVELY WITH THE CHANCES OF SAMSUNG CHANGING IT👍

90 REPLIES 90
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Totally agree with you.
By the way, is that an OPPO or Oneplus device?
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Oppo with color OS 13
LeeXDA21
Navigator
Options
Maybe could add more to the panel, but I wouldn't get your hopes up that they'll change it anytime soon.
Tarun33
Navigator
Options

Hey, I am totally agree with you. I also think its time to redesign overall look..

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Totally agree. I was in the beta program last year for android 12 and I suggested stuff that got a lot of likes and attention but they didn't end up including them in android 12, Samsung already know how they want android 13 to look and will just do it their way, doesn't matter what we want 👌🤷🏽
LeeXDA21
Navigator
Options
Exactly, pointless trying to suggest changes as they don't look at this at all. I was in the beta for past 3 years, made UI suggestions that got a few comments etc yet still never got looked upon, it's useless and wasting our time providing feedback.
Tarun33
Navigator
Options

Yes, they never listen and just ignored them..
I also asking the same from last 2 years and got same copy paste reply:-

We will apply to official version if it matches our design concept, which I hope never will.

Tarun33
Navigator
Options

Dear Samsung, Refinement after ages seems boring and dull, Quick Setting tiles really needs an update ..It needs overall a new and refreshing look.

Take inspiration from Color OS 13 or Google Stock ones and try to create a whole new experience for users which suits One UI design concept and language..

Pls listen to consumers feedback and try to bring some UI changes..

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I've seen Samsung mocking apple but when it comes to Samsung redesigning it's quick settings panel they are just as lazy as apple, had the same for a long time and it's in desperate need of a redesign 👌