Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Onedrive, Ambient Mode, Smartthings sync

(Topic created on: 22-03-2022 07:30 PM)
UKSmeagal
Explorer
Options

I'm trying to sync Onedrive with Ambient mode on my Samsung q9fn tv via Smartthings on my Samsung S20+ .

Is there an actual sync button (or indeed sync settings) for the app? because it seems to randomly choose how many photos/albums it is going to sync to the app for me to choose from. (sometimes nothing , sometimes quite a few, but never all of my pictures).

Is there anyway I can set it to only sync a specific folder from Onedrive? That way i don't have to sync 1000's of photos for the sake of putting a few on my tv in ambient mode.

Any help people?

Cheers in advance,

Smeags

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
UKSmeagal
Explorer
Options
hhhmmm Chocolate teapot springs to mind!

I'm guessing this is another problem that samsung aren't even going to address let alone fix.
WRH
Apprentice
Options

Did you ever get this resolved? 

0 Likes
UKSmeagal
Explorer
Options
No. However at the time I worked out that it was just a matter of it taking forever (and i mean forever) to load the photos onto the Smartthings app, it seemed to work quicker after resetting the phone.
So I created a folder for the photos I wanted to display on the tv which (after several attempts resetting phone and waiting) eventually loaded in and after selecting that folder I now have it working and all I do to change the photos is take them in and out of the folder via Onedrive.

My photos no longer load on the Smartthings app but the folder I selected a while back still works so I dare not change it.

I hope this helps in some way.
0 Likes