Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my return package?

(Topic created on: 23-03-2022 06:09 PM)
richigarth
First Poster
Options
I've been waiting for my return package from Samsung for over 3 weeks, and  now klarna are billing me for 2 phone's, this has never happened before but I'm getting very worried that I will have to buy both phones, I've talked to a nice Korean lady on the phone and she said she would get it sorted but I haven't received an email from her that she said she was going to send me, I can't seem get through to anyone else, hopefully someone might have another number I could try, tia
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm sure I've seen threads where people have suggested to use the Returns Label that came in the in-transit box with the new phone @richigarth   { Disregard this }

Some information in > How-do-i-return-a-product. 

Edit  

....... as other members have correctly mentioned and after looking at the faqs on returning a phone under this particular programme it does state to use the Returns Bag that is sent specifically by Samsung.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
If you look at your emails regarding Trade-In Reminder from Samsung... bottom of it you will see the following (see attached).

You can just print the labels if you request via email and stick it on return package.

SmartSelect_20220323-182017_Email_16559_1648059617.jpg
0 Likes
MobileGuru
Navigator
Options
And those threads are wrong. Returns label is only to be used to return the new phone, not the old phone under Samsung Upgrade Programme. "Please do not use the return slip that comes with your new Galaxy device. You must use the return pack we send you separately. Following an incorrect returns process will result in a delay processing your order."
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Yeah, only send your trade in device via a proper return pack. You can ask Samsung to send you the return pack (that's what I had to do as well, luckily, like others in this forum, I've spoted that the upgrade order wasn't looking like the previous years and asked Samsung to send me the return pack as soon as I received the S22U. It was a pain to completely resolved though but just need to chase Samsung.
Madfish
Pathfinder
Options
My trade in return bag and label came inside the package of my new phone.

This is not for sending back the new device.

The address on the label is for the department/company that deals with trade in.

To send your new device back under the 21 day rule you have to contact Samsung who will arrange collection of the device from your home.

I'm in the UK and ordered directly from Samsung.com
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Madfish 

When I purchase from samsung.com there is always a Return Label inside which is for sending the same item back within the 21 day cooling off period.

I wrongly thought from reading other threads this could be used to send back in the Trade In / upgrade programme previous unit. 😔 

0 Likes
Madfish
Pathfinder
Options
I used mine to return the trade in. I initially thought it was for returning the new device but when I contacted the trade in team they told me to use the envelope and prepaid postal sticker that came with my new device...

Here is the email from them

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Please use the Royal Mail return tracked 48 label that arrived with your new device, this is to return your trade in device.

Please factory reset your device and remove the device from any cloud accounts or Google accounts that may be linked.

We only require the handset itself, we do not require any of the original accessories so you may keep these items. We only require the S-pen if this applies to your device.

You can return the device in any box you would like, it does not have to be the original box.

We would just advise you to package the device as well as possible, in a hard ridged box with bubble wrap for extra protection to prevent any damage throughout transit.

Please use a bag and attach the tracked 48 label.

Kind regards,

Samsung Trade in team

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thank you for giving some clarification @Madfish 

I've only had to send one phone back so used the Returns Label that came with the phone in the in-transit box it arrived in as instructed by Samsung Online Shop Team Support.  DPD collected the phone.

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I had my trade in envelope and postage sticker in my box too

There was two stickers one for returns and other for trade in

I have used it and got full trade in
20220223_223547_1900_1645655770.jpg
0 Likes