Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in - after sending back, how long does it take for them to message you and do they say they have received it?

(Topic created on: 01-09-2021 01:32 PM)
bluace
Voyager
Options

Hi wandering if anyone can help I sent my trade in last Thursday and it got delivered the next day which was last Friday,  my worry is is that I have not had no message from them they sent me the trade in pack which I used to send back how long does it take for them to message you and do they say they have received it all. I no its still early days but wandering who else has experience this trade in thanks in advance 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
I didn't get a "we have received your package" message when it arrived but I got a message about 4 or 5 days later saying that the order had been completed.

Just keep your postage receipt with the tracking number on it safe as this is your proof of postage. Unfortunately, just because its arrived doesn't mean they've actually done anything with it yet.
bluace
Voyager
Options
@Chooii ah OK thank you so much yes I have kept the receipt inwill just keep a eye out thanks again for the info
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @bluace  I tracked the package and knew  the Trade in had been delivered but I did receive confirmation that the package had been received by MTR shortly afterwards.  In my case  I received a message plus email that the order had been completed 3 days later (this was in July).  I saved all documentation regarding the Trade In and Cash Back Offer.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

bluace
Voyager
Options
Hi I have not received a thing as of yet but as I say it got delivered last Friday and it has been bank holiday and not sure if they count weekends which i doubt so really its not been long but I will keep my eyes open for any email and tex messages from them I just get so worried as it was alot of money my trade in fingers crossed I hear soon thank u @JAMES4578
christianlowe
Navigator
Options
I sent my note 20 ultra in last Thursday and by the Friday morning when they received it my order was complete and new payments sorted out for my new device etc so quite quick for me

bluace
Voyager
Options
Wow that was super quick for you wasn't it asbi say i hope I hear something soon
0 Likes