Moyu
Student
Options
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Moyu
Student
Options
Ordered my phone in black Friday promotional offer wireless charger and starter kit. Received phone in post and on usage found the battery was draining very badly. Samsung shop advised to return all components including the promotional items. After two weeks received only the phone. Promotional items not delivered until today with no response so far. Lost all hope. Is taking a legal consumer act action the only way forward?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I can understand that the time frame to sort out refunds can happen when sending the time back via post or courier. 

I had to send a Samsung Gear s2 Classic Watch back which was collected by a courier. 

It took around 10 working days to receive the refund. 

Im not sure what legal action your talking about but first I would chase up customer service at Samsung and the team here might be able to advise once they catch up with your post. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AntS
Options

Hi @Moyu.

As BandOfBrothers said, it's best to chase up the Online Shop team for further advice/updates in the first instance. Have you been in touch with the Shop team by phone on 0330 726 7467?

0 Likes
Moyu
Student
Options

Hi Bandofbrothers and AntS. Thanks for the replies. I have contacted Samsung team many times directly with the contact number given.  They even  assigned an investigation number as to why I have not received the products yet. So far no communication after that. Very frustrating as I even lodged a complaint to Samsung CEO email as per procedure. I can take legal action as Samsung has not delivered the promised goods and have got my money which is in accordance to consumer act for goods. 

I hope someone in Samsung is reading this and will take an action to give my goods. 

0 Likes