Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra Exchanged - Wanted Refund

(Topic created on: 16-02-2023 10:11 PM)
ItsBaldDave_
Pathfinder
Options
Hopefully, someone can put my mind at ease. 

My S23 Ultra arrived with a faulty screen and after running through troubleshooting with tech support they said I could return the phone for a refund which I agreed to. I decided to order another so as to not be without a phone which arrived and has been so far *touch wood* alright. 

I returned the faulty phone which Samsung have received but then I received an email stating an exchange had been processed on a new order number. I contacted Samsung who stated it was too late to stop the exchange and that I would need to refuse the DPD delivery when it arrives. They went on to say that once it had been received back I'd then receive a refund. 

Has anyone had similar happen and did you eventually receive a refund?

Apologies for the long post!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It appears from what you write that the Samsung Agent either didn't understand the request for a refund only and initiated an exchange instead.

When DPD turns up ensure they give you some refusal of delivery type of paperwork and if it was me I'd take a photo of the van including the registration number.

Once the phone gets back to the Samsung Warehouse they'll see the notes put on by the 2nd agent you've spoken to and arrange a refund back to the same payment method @ItsBaldDave_ 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

ItsBaldDave_
Pathfinder
Options
Yes, that's what I thought. Thank you.