Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22U red special order.

(Topic created on: 16-03-2022 10:23 PM)
letdown
Apprentice
Options
Just cancelled  S22U (red)  Samsung delivery date 16-03 missed, support estimate another 3 weeks to deliver but cannot guarantee this date will be met either.

Very disappointing.
5 REPLIES 5
MarcGuitar
Navigator
Options
Waiting for mine too. Taking ages. I have a bad feeling about it
letdown
Apprentice
Options
Fingers crossed they won't keep you waiting toooooo long.
letdown
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for the update👍
Jverdoes
Explorer
Options

I cancelled my red S22U 512gb as well yesterday after it was due 14/03.

CS told me that the Reds will only be in stock around the first week of April, but there are so many different conflicting stories that I can't believe a word they say.

My biggest concern is why are the phones delayed so badly? Due to underestimated sales and/or the multiple issues with the EU S22 series causing a backlog of returned/replacement devices?  Are these issues all software related that can be fixed with an update or how bad is the Exynos chip really?

Something is not quite right with the EU S22 and for Samsung to release a phone so poorly tested is very arrogant and naive at the same time.

There are many customers on here that are waiting for a replacement phone because there are no stock or the phones are held back, but why? Samsung has no backup plan for when things go wrong and it blew up badly with the S22.

I truly hope the S22 series gets a proper software update and becomes a great phone for all its owners but for me, all these issues and delays have ruined the excitement of owning and trusting the S22U. I'll keep my Note 9 for another year and hopefully the S23 will be a huge improvement.