Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really disappointed with delay in order.

(Topic created on: 13-01-2023 10:03 AM)
Bigladwigan
Apprentice
Options
I placed my first ever order with Samsung direct. AAn S 22 Ultra 512gb in grey. I was excited to have been able to order the phone I really want because of the Interest free payment deal. My delivery date was 7th January. I knew I'd have to wait for the special colour and that was fine. After a couple of weeks the order hadn't progressed at all. I thought it was odd so contacted Samsung via chat and was told that the delivery was still on schedule for the 7th. I contacted chat several more times in the following weeks as the order still hadn't shown any progress, buy each time was told that the delivery would be the 7th. On the 6th of January there was still no update to the online order page so I thought I should check again that delivery would be the 7th as I would have to stay in to sign for delivery. This time the chat agent told me that the phone wouldn't be delivered as it was still in customization. I have to say that having stressed to each agent that there had been no order update I was disappointed to be told everything was fine and then I ultimately find out its not.  
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I totally understand the frustration you must be feeling at having to wait for the Graphite Online Exclusive Colour @Bigladwigan 

Kind of knocks a bit of the shine off the initial excitement when having to wait.

When I purchased mine I too looked at the Graphite version but knowing the potential wait time's I opted for Phantom Black as I use a case anyway.

Delivery schedules can change quite quickly so I hope you get some good news soon 🤞

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's disappointing in a delay like this
I had to wait longer for my website exclusive colour to get delivered

Though I will say it was worth the wait. My S22 Ultra is a phone I'm really happy with.

If there's one thing I would change, is Samsung letting you know what stage things are. I got frustrated with trying to find out what was happening.

Once the status changes, it all seems to go quickly. So try not to get too stressed and it should turn up soon enough.

Be interesting what you think about it when it arrives.
Bigladwigan
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for your kind words. I knew I'd have to wait for custom colour, just frustrating not being able to get accurate updates.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

No worries @Bigladwigan 

As I mentioned things can switch quite fast in regards to delivery. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Peter sb
First Poster
Options

Can totally sympathize as on week 9 now and still no update or phone. Delivery status changed a week ago to on its way, but as yet no updates customer service can't tell me if it's in the country just the same information as i can see myself online only option is to wait with the patience of a saint 

0 Likes
Bigladwigan
Apprentice
Options
I've just spent an hour and a half on live chat waiting for updates. I was cut off seconds after the agent picked up the chat with the not heard from you message. I had been waiting 30 minutes in that particular chat and was looking at the screen when it happened. I have finally spoken to someone who assures me that the phone will be delivered tomorrow. I'm not terribly confident as they can't give me the tracking number and I'm registered with dpd and they're not showing any delivery due for me.
0 Likes
Bigladwigan
Apprentice
Options
I hope mine is here quicker than that and I really hope you have yours soon.
0 Likes
Bigladwigan
Apprentice
Options
Well my phone didn't come and never was coming. They've given me a new date 2 weeks off, but they've admitted that they've no idea when it will be coming. Why not leave the date blank if you can't commit to it.
0 Likes
StoufferTheCat
Journeyman
Options

My better half is receiving her S22 Ultra (Sky Blue) 256GB this Sunday, having placed the order December 16th.
The order status has stayed at "Processing" since placed and suddenly changed to "Preparing Dispatch" late yesterday and to "On the way" today.
Original delivery date was slated for 6th January which came and went with no update on the order and just an email from the courier saying they hadn't received the order yet.

0 Likes