Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Return

(Topic created on: 07-03-2022 04:10 PM)
Members_X23O6sU
Journeyman
Options

Hi All, I been having many issues with my galaxy S22 Ultra. And I am planning to return it. Does anyone knows how it works? When I send the phone, Do I get the full refund?

I have already unboxed the Galaxy Buds Prod as well, Which came for free. Is that a problem?

6 REPLIES 6
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
I don't know which country you reside in. I assume you are still within the returns period. You need to contact the Samsung online shop to arrange the return. I'm returning my S22 Ultra due to a GSM issue, it's still under the returns period. I'm not sure what the buds you will need to speak with Samsung.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If the phone was sent directly by Samsung then in tbe box will be a returns label.

Re package the phone back after factory resetting it and removing your sim card.

Also in the Box will be an email address for the Samsung Online Shop.

i.e support@samsunguk.zendesk.com or phone them on 03307267467

They'll arrange for DPD to collect the phone and Buds.

It does not matter that they have been opened as your allowed to test out items.

Take time and date stamped pictures of the items your returning.

Also take a picture of the items sat in the Box before you seal it up to show their aesthetic condition with one of it turned On.

On the return sheet their will be a tick box to explain why your returning the phone.

I also put a note on the top of the items detailing what's in the box.

Once Samsung receive the parcel they'll assess the returns and then issue a full refund. A person has 21 days to return an item.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Members_X23O6sU
Journeyman
Options

Yes, It was directly send by samsung. I requested a return and they send me a return label now. So I just have to pack according to you and give it to DHL?

0 Likes
Members_X23O6sU
Journeyman
Options

I am from germany. I am returning the phone for the same reason. I got the return label now. I will pack and and give to DHL.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes either use the Returns Label Samsung have se t or use the one in the in-transit box the phone's retail Box was sent in.

Parcel it up well using packing paper inside if you can or even newspaper etc.

DPD will then come and pick it up.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
Good get it sent back.