Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra 1TB Delivery delays and now order cancelled?!

(Topic created on: 09-05-2022 07:20 PM)
Members_HVodSPR
First Poster
Options

I pre-ordered the S22 Ultra 1TB on 28th Feb, was meant to be shipped 22nd April. This was then pushed to the 27th April, but it still didn't arrive. Order showed processing all this time.

Today I get an email saying my order has been cancelled as the product is end of life already. On querying this, this is the email I got back from customer service: 

"Apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

We received a communication from our internal team regarding the announcement of end-of-life products and I regret to inform you that your item is part of the list.

SKU

Product Description

SM-S908BZAPEUB

Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G BeSpoke Custom

SM-S908BZGPEUB

Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G

SM-S908BDRPEUB

Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G

This is just not great customer service, it's not an insignificant amount of money and to be messed around like this has really put me off ordering again. Might be back to Apple or try the Google Pixel. 

Anyone else experienced this?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It seems a few people who ordered particularly the 1TB model have been affected by delays and cancellations @Members_HVodSPR 

There's some threads / posts in the Samsung s²² board also.

It's awful when this happens and I can only but sympathise with the disappointment to say the least this must cause.

I chose the Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb which I assume must have been more readily available when I ordered it soon after launch date.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
DomP83
Explorer
Options

Same for me. I'm considering taking action against them as I had to take time off on 4 occasions to be in for deliveries which never showed up, plus the loss of the special offer if I now try and get one elsewhere. Absolute terrible service from Samsung.

0 Likes