Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order and delivery date woes

(Topic created on: 04-08-2023 01:16 PM)
al3xxx
Apprentice
Options
Ordered the watch 6 classic on the 26 the July, selected delivery date of 4th August (today).

No confirmation email so I rang and was told delivery confirmed for the 4th August...

Still no confirmation SMS or email on the 4th, rang again and they confirmed delivery would be on the 4th.

By 1pm still no update so tried Online chat to see what was going on... Now they say no delivery untill 9th due to "delivery date revised due to stock allocation"😕

Will absolutely not bother with pre_order again, they clearly over subscribe services, provide wrong information and don't give updates. 

8 REPLIES 8
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
This is happening to another of customers
al3xxx
Apprentice
Options
It's good to know I'm not alone, but this was ordered for a gift on the 7th... Their attitude is, oops, sorry...
stephkane00
Navigator
Options
Got an e.mail this morning telling g me it's delayed with no delivery date
Esurient
Pioneer
Options
Same with me, although mine weren't supposed to be arriving until 07/08, so I'll be interested to see if they do or not.

Happened as well when I pre-ordered the S23 Ultra.. *sighs*
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Was it for the silver variant?
TechZilla - Samsung Members Star
al3xxx
Apprentice
Options
Yep
0 Likes
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah I tried to order that one but it said 18th August delivery so I went with the black one which arrived this morning, glad I changed my mind about the colour. The black version looks much better in person.
TechZilla - Samsung Members Star
0 Likes
preA356
Journeyman
Options
My silver 47 6 classic arrived as expected on the 4th with my fold 5, all just loose in the big delivery box which was a little disappointing. Just ordered a 6 classic silver 43 for my wife for delivery Wednesday 9th and just had an email now delayed until 21stAug!😔
0 Likes