Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of this world promotion issue

(Topic created on: 16-09-2019 08:46 PM)
SuperBobNoz
Journeyman
Options

Apologies if this the wrong place for this posting this but was wondering if anyone has had any luck putting in a claim for this promotion.

I tried today and got to the serial numbers screen. It just says my serial numbers are not the correct format. They are definitely correct as I copied from order complete email.  I called them and they said to send a screenshot.

Just wondering if anyone has been successful or had the same problem.

Cheers

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24
AntS
Options

Hi @RichardG1 , 

Unsure if there's anything I can do to get it resolved, but I'm happy to take a look at your claim/case and contact the promotion team on your behalf (if needed). If you'd like me to to that, can you contact me via Private Message with your and your claim details? (If you're unsure how to do that: click on my profile here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/78, and then on 'Send a Message')

RichardG1
Apprentice
Options
Many thanks @Ants I appreciate your offer of help. I will let you know if that is needed.
Kind regards
Richard
0 Likes
ASQA
First Poster
Options
Hi @james4578 i exactly have same issue. Entered all data correctly and got claim ID number. However did not get email or text reply and thought delay may be due to COVID 19. Now checked status which says claim incomplete. Apparently now date to submit claim has expired. It seems samsung do not process claim. If it goes unnoticed then they decline payments.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @ASQA Sorry to hear  of the problem processing your claim,   should you wish  to take it further and are happy for Moderators to contact Promotions team on your behalf I would suggest you send a private Message with information   to @AntS , details a few posts above. 

No guarantee it can be resolved though.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
wrongmark
First Poster
Options

I can echo the issues above. I bought a TV and soundbar purely because of the promotion. I went to the trouble of submitting the claim with photos of everything etc 32 days afyer

the purchase. I never received an email with a claim number. I’ve now chased this with the Samsung promotion team and have been told that my claim is denied now due to it being past the time frame.  To say I’m disappointed is a massive understatement as I’m now £300 out of pocket. Wish I’d not bothered buying it as I feel tricked.  I suspect the Samsung website had an issue on the day but I obviously can’t prove this.

0 Likes