Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering In-Store

(Topic created on: 14-02-2022 04:14 PM)
Chrissy12
First Poster
Options
Hi everyone, 

I am considering ordering the new S22 Ultra and S8 tab in-store to get to 10% Samsung cashback from Amex. My question is, is the ordering system in-store as simple as online? 

I want to be able to trade-in items without having to have them there in person when ordering and I want to have them delivered. Does anyone know if the offers in-store are the same as online and do they link the in-store purchases to Samsung Rewards? 

Sorry for the questions, but I would like to know these things before I drive the distance to get to one of the stores. 

Thanks in advance! 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Depending on what retailer you are getting them from.
They have various deals and options.
Only thing is, if you order from the Samsung online store. You get the trade in discount.
The option should you want one of the 3 exclusive online only colours.
Samsung Experience Stores may offer similar deals. But you'd have to check with them
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
From what I know the trade in deals are A LOT better on Samsung.com than in a Samsung Experience store.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
.In my experience, the trade in offers are much better at the experience store. I was quoted £680 in store for my S21 Ultra, while online, it's £570.
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Really? I didn't know that. The staff at my local Samsung Experience Stores have always told be that I would be getting a lower price for my used smartphone if I were to trade it in with them.
I will ask them for a quote, just for the hell of it, next time I will pay them a visit and compare to what Samsung are offering online.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Yes, definitely do that. Also, you get £250 minimum for trading in any old/ broken phone when trading in towards the ultra. It seems this time around there are some pretty good offers in store. I've calculated that I will be paying around £200 for the 256gb Ultra while utilising the 10% Amex offer and trading in.

Edit: I've pre-ordered in store btw.
0 Likes