Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online chat repeatedly closes

(Topic created on: 24-01-2024 08:39 PM)
skiwi12
Journeyman
Options

How do I make a complaint? I have now wasted 90 minutes trying to get help via Online Chat. Three times the Chat has been closed "due to inactivity"! The inactivity wasn't at my end. The third attempt saw me get to number 2 in the queue, and a message saying I would be connected to an agent and then bam! Chat closed due to inactivity. Absolute joke and a complete waste of my time.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
usmananjum
Navigator
Options
Had the same experience. Even couple of times, been on place 6 in the queue and after some time instead going down been on the number 8. Strange system
0 Likes
skiwi12
Journeyman
Options

Fool that I am, I thought I'd try via the app - nope. Got to position 6 and then the Chat is closed on me. Absolute rubbish system and perhaps deliberately so to push people offline. Does anyone get through on Chat?

0 Likes
usmananjum
Navigator
Options
I got the chance this evening after trying since yesterday. But same message, sorting order in the warehouse but we have unprecedented delays and will try to deliver before 9th Feb.
0 Likes
AleM24
Apprentice
Options
It happened to me as well!! Try a different option in the chat, I.e. I was pressing the "help with my order " option but after 3 attempts waiting for 150 users before me and closing due to inactivity... I tried "help me shop" and it connected me to an advisor!
Hope this help!
skiwi12
Journeyman
Options
It certainly did. Got an agent very quickly and they were very helpful. One S24+ being returned and one S24 Ultra ordered. The agent even put it in the basket for me. And a link to claim a free Galaxy watch.
0 Likes