Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No £100 voucher Fold 4 preorder

(Topic created on: 19-08-2022 10:43 PM)
CaptWillard
Journeyman
Options

Preordered the Fold 4 in black 512GB from the online Samsung store UK. Triple checked and no £100 voucher in box. Anyone else had the same issue? 

19 REPLIES 19
christianlowe
Navigator
Options
5 maybe 6pm I'd say
Soulja
Student
Options

I also pre ordered grey green 512gb and did not find a voucher in the black box or the dpd bag that it was sent in. Called CS online shop and they have escalated the issue. They did say its subject to availability but I find it unfair if that was the case considering I received the phone on Friday 1 week before official release.

Ibssss
First Poster
Options
Could be an offer to the upgrade programme only??!
0 Likes
Boggy
Apprentice
Options

just read the small print "Pre-order from Samsung.com by 25/08/22. £100 voucher will be delivered in the box with your new device. Subject to availability" SUBJECT TO AVAILBILITY is the punch line........still hoping

0 Likes
PSE
Pioneer
Options

The £100 voucher features on the current Samsung pre-order page so it’s not likely to be out o stock. It’s available on any type of order…

0 Likes
Soulja
Student
Options

Good news, samsung issued with me a £100 voucher code to be used on the main site,not on the Epp site where I ordered from. Managed to  buy ear buds 2(£99) but had to add an s22 screen saver as it was the cheapest item on site as u need to spend over £100. 😀

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A good result @Soulja 👍

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
CaptWillard
Journeyman
Options

After getting in touch on live chat Samsung emailed the voucher. 

0 Likes
Laconic
First Poster
Options

I was not able to use the voucher via an EPP site. However, the voucher says may be used at Samsung.com and that is where the EPP site takes you. Do you know of any specific terms and conditions where Samsung states that the £100 voucher cannot be used?

0 Likes
PSE
Pioneer
Options

Yes!

0 Likes