Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make instalments without klarna

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 02:07 PM)
NadeemFaheem
Explorer
Options

I am with samsung for around 14 years and yesterday i was about to pre order s21 ultra but klarna having issue and first it accepted my application and all of sudden they declined. I am being serious, after these error i might switch to other product which respect customer and let u make instalments through bank as iphone. Can u make my installments or not? 

6 REPLIES 6
foxmints
Student
Options
I was with Klarna for the S8+ and S10+ but they declined me for S20+ and now S21 Ultra.
I purchased S20+and S21 Ultra on Mastercard
NadeemFaheem
Explorer
Options
can i buy the s21 in installments using my debit card?
0 Likes
NadeemFaheem
Explorer
Options
i think klarna can be big issue for samsung ... on the other hand apple let u buy on installments using debit card, that is why they sell more than samsung.
Karrenah
Apprentice
Options
reading from the comments am not the only one , klarna have declined my finance and I have a good credit rating so really not sure why.
NadeemFaheem
Explorer
Options
i can clearly see that samsung going to struggle hard. when apple offers customer to buy in installments using your debit card.
0 Likes
NadeemFaheem
Explorer
Options
i tried to contact klarna and they told me that its a automated process and they dont know why the application is rejected. there is no clear reason of rejection
0 Likes