Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

The new toy is on his way! 😎

(Topic created on: 06-02-2023 06:24 PM)
Antonio0212
Explorer
Options

I've spent the last 4 days with Samsung Finance, trying to get the new S23 Ultra. Nothing! 
Today, after a short web chat with Klarna team, I've been able to place the order. And without any upfront! 
I've got just a little question for you guys. 
Does the phone arrive with a charger, or only the cable as they said on the website? 
14 REPLIES 14
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Only cable
0 Likes
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

only the cable

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
Antonio0212
Explorer
Options
Β£1399.00 pounds and they did not send the charger? Ahahahahahahahahah πŸ˜‚
0 Likes
keith30
Mastermind
Options
No, only the cable you only get now. Where you been, never had a charger in them for a year or so. You buy the charger separately.
0 Likes
Antonio0212
Explorer
Options
This is my first brand new phone since 2012. I think that I've missed something here and there. πŸ˜…
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
I still thinks it's wrong not to include one if you want one but that's the way it's been for a while. Atleast 3 years I think
0 Likes
Antonio0212
Explorer
Options
Well, like I said, for the price, a proper charger in the box should be included. Then if you buy the wrong one, even from Samsung, you can compromise the battery.
0 Likes
Cheedeeraah
Apprentice
Options
Only the cable
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
Most >15w chargers are sold out on Samsung
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes