Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

late s21 ultra delivery

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 08:02 PM)
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
I know this is not the end of the world or anything, but I at least assumed my new s21 ultra would arrive either on the 29th or a day early. I ordered my stuff and picked a delivery date earliest was the 29th , was texted that my stuff would arrive on the 29th, then yesterday was texted to say it would arrive today (28th) so initially I was excited to recieve it a day early. 

Then I realised they only shipped my charging pad , and that was what was being delivered today. The other stuff still says preparing dispatch, and now I'm getting texted that delivery will be 1st Feb ... 

Now the site says all pre-order items will be dispatched and their pre-order release date, and the date for the phone, buds, and tag are supposed to be the 28th, and it's supposed to be free next Day, which would be the 29th, hence the earliest day I could select. .... So disappointed now I'm being told it's the 1st. 

Order that getting the buds and the tag straight away, I might have well have just purchased from Amazon and got the phone quicker. 

I waited for 15 mins to chat to a rep , who seemed really unwilling to tell me anything useful other than to say she's get me an update, but I'm not expecting anything more than some robotic "delivery will be the 1st Feb" type email. 😔
21 REPLIES 21
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
I'm happy to say that on the morning if the 29th I got a text to say my delivery would arrive on the 29th at like 9am , and it did. still though, the online order system claimed my order was 'preparing dispatch' when I had it in my hands, not to mention all the texts and emails claiming it would be delivered Monday 1st !? obviously something went wrong with the reporting side of their systems, even though the actual physical processes seemed to be working. I hope all you who had the same experience managed to get your devices when you hoped too
smoki666
First Poster
Options
No sign of my S21U either. Just a case arrived, this is what I ordered separately just after the main order?
0 Likes
TLuci
Student
Options

I finally got tracking numbers. I have 5 packages at the moment. Looks like they sent out everything but in a bunch of different packages.

I hope you all have had some luck with getting an update or finally have tracking info like me!

0 Likes
SharaVan
Student
Options

Got a tracking number for phone only late yesterday but Fed Ex doesn't have the package as of today.  Also my ear buds are supposed to be received by Tuesday so hoping to get info on them by tomorrow.  Other items aren't due for a week

Members_p9YPb3J
First Poster
Options

I ordered S21 ultra, Smart Clear View Cover and Travel Adapter directly from Samsung on 28th of January.  I received email confirmation  with shipping date by 31st of January for S21 Ultra  and 18th of February for the rest of the products.  Did not receive anything on 31st of January so I called multiple times and finally received email from one of the consultants that I was suppose to received S21 Ultra today. Of course it has not been delivered. In the meantime order status of S21 Ultra changed into "Preparing dispatch". I called Samsung again and after 30 minutes of pointless conversation I was asured to receive it within 3-5 working days. Is it normal in case of Samsung or I should be worried?  

0 Likes
slimboss20
Explorer
Options

How the heck are people getting their orders so soon when I ordered the 14th of Jan? Not even a case has arrived for me. Ordered the 14th of Jan ETA 16 of Feb while the last commenter said he ordered on the 28th of Jan is already expecting theirs. How does this make any sense for us to order drop day preorder when this sort of thing happens? Will be my last preorder I guarantee and I preordered the 20 ultra when it dropped. 

slimboss20
Explorer
Options

This week is coming to a close and still no phone. Will give it until next week before cancelling and never buying Samsung again. 

0 Likes
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

Did you order one of the standard colours or the exclusive colours

0 Likes
slimboss20
Explorer
Options

I ordered one of the exclusive colors. 

0 Likes
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

That is the reason for the delay and why other people are getting their phones before you, if you order the black or silver they don't have to be custom made so come almost instantally after the launch day while the blue, titanium and brown phones have to be custom made and it tells you it can take between 2 and 4 weeks to produce.

0 Likes