Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy tab s8 ultra delay

(Topic created on: 27-03-2022 06:54 PM)
Dazza71
Explorer
Options

I purchased a galaxy tab s8 ultra 256gb on the 22nd march to be told it was getting delivered on the 24th March.Now I'm being told it will be delivered on the 6th of April which is not what I expected as this was to be a present which is the 30th march.I understand about stock shortage which is fine but if I go onto the Samsung website and try to reorder again it gives me the opportunity to purchase next day delivery and are in stock.I don't have the money to reorder from elsewhere because if I cancel the order I won't get the refund for 3-5 days but the same money was taken out of my account within seconds how does that work customer service is shocking.

Go to solution
11 REPLIES 11
AndrewL
Options

@Taha Farooqui : I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered a delay with your order. The message you received mentioned circumstances beyond our control, which suggests that the issue may be logistical, rather than stock related. This could potentially be related to the current 7 day strike at the UKs largest shipping container port, which might explain why your order cannot be completed at this time. I understand that this is far from ideal, and recommend staying in touch with the Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 for further updates. 

0 Likes
Members_YfUZdZi
First Poster
Options

I have been in contact mine was supposed to be here Sunday keep getting told diffrent things... mostly it will be here tomorrow but yet still not dispatch at now its past 10.30pm... noone seems to know what is going on... they blamed the bank holiday them testing before sending out... I need it asap to start the new school year took time off work as I was promised it would be here tomorrow to just check and still not dispatched... not good customer service 

0 Likes