Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 512GB

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 12:06 PM)
DeanSturgess
Apprentice
Options

Hi. Has anyone else experienced delivery issues/cancellations with the new Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 512GB?

I had a text message to explain it would be delayed (ordered on 22/02/2021) and since then I have had messages ranging from my order is delayed, to my order has been cancelled and that I should return all additions for a full refund. Latest is now to say thank you for your purchase (a month ago) and that there is a delay so I have no idea what is going on with my order??? I just dont get any coherent answers to my questions from Samsung, just riddles.....

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Snapper99
Voyager
Options

Yes, simple answer. At the time I didn't know it had one and the Samsung shop agent didn't mention or question it at any time during a phone call lasting some 30 odd minutes.

If I had known the phone had a screen saver on it back then I wouldn't have rung the Samsung Shop or listened to what I wrongly assumed at the time was professional advice from someone trained to know about, and answer questions with regards to the devices and ON THEIR advice sent the thing back... 

I now know better... tbh, after all this if one of their agents told me it was raining outside I would look of the window to check. I do not trust a word they say anymore.

Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

I wasn't having a go; it was a genuine question...

I had a similar issue with my S10+ when I used a leather foldable case that held my debit/credit cards inside. A few weeks of use and I had hairline scratches in several places where the cards had come into contact with the screen when closed. I simply peeled off the screen protector, two plus years later it's still as good as new.

There is a global chip shortage and we have the Suez Canal thing going on at present so maybe these things are having an impact on Samsungs production of electronic devices. Hopefully you won't have much longer to wait and you will get your replacement.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
Davidhtn
First Poster
Options
I have a s21 ultra 512gb which it states on the box. But when checking on the phone it says 256gb. The box was sealed.Any ideas?
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Serial number on the box match the phone?

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes