Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15% off code or £50 voucher code

(Topic created on: 24-01-2024 09:12 PM)
Dee_64
Student
Options
Hello, thought I'd give it a try here... does anyone happen to have any of the £50 off voucher codes from the Samsung unpacked event last week or a 15% off referral code that they're not going to use and can spare. Thanks in advance.
15 REPLIES 15
Shiv92
Apprentice
Options
Hello, a bit late but do any members still have a £50 voucher code from the unpacked event that they are not using?
0 Likes
Suz1008
Navigator
Options
If you want the ultra Amazon have £100 off and 512gb - you get it for £1149 and get it tomorrow not next month plus can claim free watch and £100 trade in. Not sure if I'm allowed to post that but I preordered with Samsung for the first time and will never do it with them again. 19th Feb to get their own phone - and it'll probably be delayed so I can't claim watch. Code for watch didn't work on my order despite it being on 22nd.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Whilst should be ok if available on Amazon  via Samsung store ,have been instances of buyers receiving non uk devices from some sellers (not clearly identified).

Samsung though have more generous trade in offers, even for some older devices.  £290 being offered for S21 Ultra (as long as in good condition).

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
TaniaAjmal
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have never seem to receive any birthday codes since being a member of samsung past 5 or so years 😞

Would appreciate if anyone has a spare code they could message me too as looking to purchase off Samsung soon

0 Likes
Sohini
First Poster
Options

Hey can u send the code to me. Trying to pre book mine now

0 Likes
missgb
Pioneer
Options
It's already been used.
0 Likes