Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Customer Experience

(Topic created on: 29-10-2022 01:51 AM)
Terry Bryan
First Poster
Options

I have lost all hope with Samsung customer service. After waiting 7 weeks for a replacement dryer their install team created a leak which sent water into my basement. I have spent 2 days trying to get some resolution with the flooding, but their customer service, in some other country, just tells me "How sorry they are". I can never get a manager or anyone to help while I have damage. Really disappointed and will not buy from them again.

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's disappointing to hear @Terry Bryan 

If Samsung installers caused damage then they should have some form of liability insurance for working in a person's home.

Try to create a papertrail by using emails / mail correspondence and Live Chat where you can keep a copy of the transcript also logging dates, times and names of the representatives you've spoken to.

Take time and date photos of any damage and look for receipts of any goods that may have been water damaged.

Do you have Home Insurance who you can speak with to see if they can also advise.

I wish you all the best.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

tinabobinaks
First Poster
Options

After much bitching and sending videos and finally sending a draft of small claims court documents I got a full refund for my washer. I emailed the president of Samsung 😬 and rcvd a call from his office that day. 

Officeofpresident@sea.samsung.com

pass it on 

0 Likes