Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why cant i find to cancel my disney plus?

(Topic created on: 28-09-2023 07:19 PM)
aerialman
Apprentice
Options

I was given disney plus free for a year with my flip phone and it is about to expire and says I will be charged now monthly through PayPal. I cannot find any way to cancel the free subscription anywhere in my account, please help 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
0 Likes
aerialman
Apprentice
Options
Thanks fiona. I had already tried the third party steps and didn't get anywhere. My disney is from Samsung, when I go to Samsung members there is no link at all to disney +. And on the info u sent Samsung isn't even listed as a third party supplier which is really weird. I may have to contact Samsung directly to resolve the issue. But thankyou for taking the time to help
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I just recently cancelled myself. Offer of 6 months disney + with purchasing s23 ultra. Used the Boost app to subscribe. Just opened the Disney + app on my phone. Under accounts there was manage subscriptions, something along that line. Just clicked cancel and it was done.
0 Likes
Joshkh
Pioneer
Options
You do it via the disney+ app, has nothing to do with samsung. Just log in to the disney+ website, using the details you supplied when first setting up the account.
0 Likes
aerialman
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for your time all, really appreciated. I ended up speaking to Samsung in the end and they managed to cancel it manually for me.
0 Likes