Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird pick up repair situation. (DPD)

(Topic created on: 02-12-2023 02:19 PM)
Jakku
Pioneer
Options

Heya! Just had a few questions because I think DPD may of messed up something.

I had booked for my device to be picked up Monday next week yesterday, but just a few minutes ago the guy for pick up arrived and was saying I needed to give him my device and in return he was going to give me another package.

I don't know what it was meant for whether it was packaging to pack my device or replacement device which it shouldn't be so, because I don't have care+ etc it was Hella confusing in the first place he was way to early especially when I specified a date, so we sent him away because I wasn't even expecting or ready for it.

He said he's going back Monday but at this point I'm seriously concerned and confused about what I'm supposed to do Monday? I don't wanna package my device only for it to vanish into no where and I haven't gotten anything from Samsung like packing info or postage sticker to put on said package.

So long story short what are others experiences and whether something is messed up or this was supposed to happen, what was the package he was going to give me in exchange for my device.

Any links, tips or advice would be welcomed Im already upset that a 3 month old device killed itself let alone having issues sending it for repair

Note: this is booking through Samsung itself not some third party

Thanks

~Me and Samsung are in a love hate relationship....it's kinda messy though!~
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Jakku 

I assume the driver was in a marked DPD Van ?

Gp with your gut feeling and call Samsung Customer Services and they'll advise what's been arranged for your open Repair Status. 

You can contact Samsung via 

> 03330000333

> ukhelp@samsung.com

www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Jakku
Pioneer
Options
Yer dude was legit even got sent a official email by Samsung about the delivery plus all the offer legit info which is why I was confused because it's something only fakes would do!
0 Likes
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
Why didn't you ask the DPD person, instead of sending them away and then posting here? I guarantee the DPD person does those collections every day...
0 Likes
Jakku
Pioneer
Options
Because he was just as confused as me and didn't look like he knew what he was doing, which added a bit of a suspicious and confusing situation plus I wasn't ready at all because the date was for today not Saturday you get the gist and because the situation was confusing I just wanted to confirm things through this post which I'm allowed to do.

Plus Samsung never ended up sending a what to do email I had to ask yesterday on live chat what the whole process was lmao
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hope you get sorted with this ASAP @Jakku 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes