Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tips for making extra £ as a student

(Topic created on: 13-06-2021 07:23 PM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Hi everyone, wanna know what's the best side jobs/activities/incentives that I should do while I'm studying, as I would love to making some pocket money in my free time to pay off my future student loans lol.

Kind Regards,
Liquiiiiiiiid
6 REPLIES 6
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Try uber eats, deliveroo delivery. If u own a car or bike u should try it.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I worked in an Italian restaurant with two arguing Italian Brothers in charge. I started out washing pans and dishes and ended up cooking pizzas. A free meal and drink plus an evening's pay 3 times a week suited me fine. I started at 5pm and finished at midnight. The fights between the brothers got violent (knives, pans etc being thrown) so one bought the other out eventually before they killed each other
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Holy... quite a story you got there! I'll think a little when working in Italian restaurants haha.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Yeah it was actually a cool job because it was a small Family business and they treated me and the other employees, mainly waitresses who were also students like Family. I worked in a Brewers Fayre before that which was not an experience I'd recommend to my worst enemy
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Noted. Thanks for the wisdom pal!
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@antikythera  Good grief, those Italian Brothers were certainly  temperamental !     A food fight might have been safer.  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes