Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Moderator

(Topic created on: 14-06-2021 09:13 AM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Hi, I would like to know how to become a Moderator, as I would like to share my expertise on all things Samsung (and android)! Also, do moderators get paid for being a mod? In addition, how can I get the latest Samsung events, where they invite people to test their products into my mailbox? If not possible by email, how can i simply find out about these special events? Thank you!

I am quite tech savvy and love talking about technology, especially that regarding Samsung/android phones!
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Thanks for the post!
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @LiquidSnake   Further  to @xSteveuk 's post  Moderators are Samsung staff and presumably you would not  be  eligible.  However you may have a chance of becoming a Superuser if you are active in the forum, helpful,and generally a fan of Samsung. Having technical knowledge would certainly be an advantage.  However this is at the discretion of the Moderators/Management.  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Yes, I looked into Steve's information and it would seem Superuser is the more fitting term! May I request to become a Superuser please, as this would motivate me to stay active in the forums, knowing that my help is actually impacting Samsung users!
0 Likes