Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay dosnt work

(Topic created on: 19-09-2023 01:39 AM)
Samixz_
Journeyman
Options
Samsung pay dosnt work on my fold z3. Tried every solution out there.. Lives in sweden.. 
0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
No read again.
0 Likes
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Whoaa. Let's not get into that discussion - @Samixz_ easiest for you is to actually just ditch Samsung Pay and use Google Wallet instead. Works perfectly nice and as easy as Samsung Pay. I've used both depending on what phone I've been testing - sure Google Wallet doesn't have that swipe on Lock Screen to bring out card as Samsung has, but it's good.
0 Likes
Samixz_
Journeyman
Options
My bank dosnt support google wallet thats the problem 😅
0 Likes
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oh, that's unfortunate... I would assume that if a bank supports S-Pay it would support G Wallet aswell...
Well you could Google for "changing CSC" there are tutorials on YouTube for how to change your region codes, but it will be a clean wipe of your phone... it sucks, when you buy something in Sweden you for sure expect to get a Swedish phone. "Gray" import is getting more and more common nowadays.
0 Likes
Samixz_
Journeyman
Options
Well welcome to handelsbanken in a nutshell 🤷🏻
0 Likes
Samixz_
Journeyman
Options
Yeah no worries about the wipe will do an backup on my harddrive with photos etc. Just a hassle to download everything again
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I know the pain, ICA banken just stopped working in SPay, impossible to activate. Tried to activate in gWallet, and well. No go. Yet they state that it should work. Old banks are not that fast in adopting new tech and do changes...
0 Likes
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Just a thought: maybe it's worth returning the phone as a "reklamation" as it doesn't work as expected? And the get a second hand/pre owned Fold instead? They sell for quite reasonable prices on forums like Swedroid...
0 Likes
Samixz_
Journeyman
Options
Meeh not worth the hassle quicker with region change of my own 😂
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yup,it is doable.