Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay dosnt work

(Topic created on: 19-09-2023 01:39 AM)
Samixz_
Journeyman
Options
Samsung pay dosnt work on my fold z3. Tried every solution out there.. Lives in sweden.. 
0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I don't think so, there are ways to change csc but i think "nne" doesn't exist anymore EUX is for the European region which includes Sweden but I'm unsure så don't take my word on it.
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
You know that EUX does not mean Germany? Since EUX means Europe. Since my S23 ultra uses EUX as well and samsung pay/wallet works fine on that.

I also checked my fold 3 and code there is also EUX and samsung pay/wallet works fine.
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
It seems your device is not from sweden since your IMEI number is mostlikely registered as Germany device or country where samsung pay/wallet is not available
0 Likes
Samixz_
Journeyman
Options
But why dosnt it work for me? 😅😂
0 Likes
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I wrote for example Germany because i know for a fact that Samsung Wallet doesnt work on German phones in Sweden.

I know that EUX is the European standard.

But he bought the phone from Refurbe and phones from Refurbe are imported.
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Then you should say it's due to IMEI not the Firmware Region Code. Since app checks after IMEI code
0 Likes
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
It has nothing to do with EUX, your phone is imported. You can see on your order where from your phone is shiped from.
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Because your phone IMEI is registered as a Germany phone. If the IMEI was registered as Swedish then you could of used samsung Pay/Wallet.
0 Likes
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I never said that it was because of the EUX i said it was imported because he wrote he bought it from Refurbe.
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
You did clearly say it was because of EUX is Germany or so in a way.
0 Likes