Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung lifesavers at IFA Berlin

(Topic created on: a week ago)
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Samsung has done it again, as you all know I am at IFA Berlin 2024, this year it's much hotter than previous years. We are talking upto 35 degrees Centigrade 🥵 and even hotter inside IFA itself, luckily I had my Samsung Members water bottle and fan with me. Water stays cold all day (who wants to drink luke warm water) and the bottle is great 👍🏾. The bottle also has a large silicone loop for attaching to a bag and there's 2 different openings to fill the bottle, the lid where you drink from and a third of the way down another threaded section for a much bigger access point. So much easier to wash, add ice and so on, its fully metal and insulated so super strong and spill proof. I should also mention that the bottle is eco friendly. 

The handheld fan is unbelievable, rechargeable, lasts for hours and has a screen to show you the settings. 3 different speeds and the ability to become an AC unit! The silver metal disk in the middle becomes ice cold when you want so cools the air blowing on you. If you look at the photo carefully you will see condensation building up, not to mention a large carabiner style loop for attaching to a backpack or belt loop and it doubles as a desk stand for hands free cooling. The head also adjusts so you can get that perfect angle. I can even run it from a power bank all day if needed, I wanted to share 2 unsung hero's with the community because they have literally saved my wellbeing in these hot conditions as they did in Paris during Unpacked. 

TechZilla - Samsung Members Star
5 REPLIES 5
sweetmama
Student
Options
Were do you get one of them bottle
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
That water bottle is great and I have it with me here on my holiday in Dorset.
Just the right size to carry on my walks out with my camera and dogs.
Like you say the water stays cool.
Love it.

Now I know the weather is not hot in the UK.
But again that fan I have with me is small and light enough to carry around if I need it.
That AC feature is brilliant. Don't know how they do it in such a small space. But a God send on a hot day
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Below is a link to the manufacturer of the bottle.
But the Samsung Members branded bottle was only available for attendees of the Samsung Unpacked Event in Paris.

But they are really nice as you can take the top bit off and clean it inside or use it as a tall mug

Every purchase helps with projects to clean the oceans of plastics etc

https://oceanbottle.co/?tw_source=google&tw_adid=687412575021&tw_campaign=16870416202&gad_source=1&g...
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You don't realise you need it until you have one.
TechZilla - Samsung Members Star
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Definitely handy items to have around 👌 @TechZilla 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "