Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Digital Films At World Landmarks

(Topic created on: 16-08-2022 12:08 AM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung  unveiled 2 new Digital Films  featuring BTS at   various worldwide  landmarks including Piccadilly circus in London ,Kudamm in Berlin and Times Square in New York. the first film highlights new experiences  offered by the Z Flip 4 focusing on the new Bora Purple Design.  The 2nd video was a reimaging of "Over The Horizon"  by SUGA of BTS. Apparently the stage name is derived from the first syllables of the term shooting guard, the position he played in basketball as a student.  It was suggested to him because he was pale and looked like he would be very sweet!   (not that I am an expert on them :smiling-face: )

see more information here: https://www.samsungmobilepress.com/feature-stories/going-global-with-bts-samsung-launches-worldwide-... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

4 REPLIES 4
jangkook
First Poster
Options
I love bts is so good your song run butter playlist
AntS
Options

I do like SUGA's production of 'Over the Horizon'. IMO, it's got an early-mid '80s era funk/RnB vibe to it (à la Rick James and associated artists like Teena Marie and Val Young). 😎

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

yes Suga's production is appealing,I am not too familiar with Val Young though.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
AntS
Options
0 Likes