Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. Official post!

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 02:29 PM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi all,

This is the official post about S22 Ultra. Feel free to discuss hacks, features, updates... anything really about the S22 Ultra 😎

Galaxy S22 Ultra is our first ever S Series smartphone with a built-in S Pen, with reduced latency and improved handwriting recognition. But that’s not the only thing that’s new. The S22 Ultra’s Pro Grade Camera will help you turn ordinary moments into exceptional ones, with multiple lenses, including a 108MP wide-angle camera, that will set the new standard for smartphone cameras. And you’ll be able to see every detail on the screen, even on the brightest day, thanks to the S22 Ultra’s dynamic AMOLED 2x display and vision booster. This is the Epic Standard!

Get more information and see all features here:

SE: Galaxy S22 Ultra | Funktioner & Fördelar | Samsung Sverige

DK: Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G | Funktioner og fordele | Samsung DK

NO: Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G | Funksjoner og fordeler | Samsung Norge

FI: Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G | Toiminnot ja hyödyt | Samsung Suomi

So - what are your thoughts on the new S22 series? 🤳

Looking for S22 or S22+? You'll find the official post for S22/S22+ here >>

/Emmi
147 REPLIES 147
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

What's wrong with the chip? And what bugs are there? I've only had mine for a day but it seems perfect so far. 

0 Likes
Tommy227
Explorer
Options
Its slower than i hoped, can't keep up with gaming and streaming it on for example

Black screen when scrolling

Flickering bar in the middle of the screen

Fast charging 45 slower than 25 watt

And so on 😶
0 Likes
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Oh wow, sounds like you have a buggy one indeed. I haven't experienced anything like that. It's more responsive than my Note 20 ultra. That's for sure. 

0 Likes
FredRock
First Poster
Options
Samma här. Kommer nog en uppdatering snart HOPPAS jag.
Tommy227
Explorer
Options
I think its all the exynoss doh

Try turning the display to 120 hz and best quality and then watch sometimes with lets say 4k.
If you still don't see any bugs then your one of the lucky ones 😀

Yeah, changed from the s8 plus but have the note 20 in the family
0 Likes
Buppa
Student
Options
Samma här i browsern chrome inte på samsungs egna hoppas på snabb fix på det här problemet
Dashuone
Apprentice
Options
Ärendet är löst tack Securitas som tipsade om att det nu fanns klipp på Youtube. 
Hittade detta och mycket riktigt så är det ett hål för pennan.https://youtu.be/FxeY-42fvr8

Hej,

Jag beställde S22 ultra med protective standing cover, jag undrar är detta anpassat för att fortfarande kunna ha pennan där den ska vara?

Valde färgen sky blue så den har inte kommit hem ännu.
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I set everything to top settings just after setting up as I always do when I get a new device. I've been trying to see something weird but all seems like it  works as it should. Even Xbox game pass is more responsive than my note 20 ultra. 

Tommy227
Explorer
Options
Kanske chrome använder mer prestanda? Chipp/ram hinner inte med?
Meanmrgreen
Apprentice
Options
Min android auto funkar kanon. Dock är det seg laddning från bilens port som vanligt. Men den laddas iallfall.

Har en Toyota Corolla från 2021
0 Likes