Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. Official post!

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 02:29 PM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi all,

This is the official post about S22 Ultra. Feel free to discuss hacks, features, updates... anything really about the S22 Ultra 😎

Galaxy S22 Ultra is our first ever S Series smartphone with a built-in S Pen, with reduced latency and improved handwriting recognition. But that’s not the only thing that’s new. The S22 Ultra’s Pro Grade Camera will help you turn ordinary moments into exceptional ones, with multiple lenses, including a 108MP wide-angle camera, that will set the new standard for smartphone cameras. And you’ll be able to see every detail on the screen, even on the brightest day, thanks to the S22 Ultra’s dynamic AMOLED 2x display and vision booster. This is the Epic Standard!

Get more information and see all features here:

SE: Galaxy S22 Ultra | Funktioner & Fördelar | Samsung Sverige

DK: Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G | Funktioner og fordele | Samsung DK

NO: Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G | Funksjoner og fordeler | Samsung Norge

FI: Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G | Toiminnot ja hyödyt | Samsung Suomi

So - what are your thoughts on the new S22 series? 🤳

Looking for S22 or S22+? You'll find the official post for S22/S22+ here >>

/Emmi
147 REPLIES 147
MiddeK
First Poster
Options
Samma här!
Jimmy36
Explorer
Options
Har samma bekymmer, samsung support säger att man ska rensa cache etc. Men det är samma sak igen
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hello,

I have a big issue with my new Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.

When I go to a website (it doesn't matter which browser I'm using) and when I scroll on the page I regularly get a black screen which is very very frustrating and annoying!

Can you please fix this issue as soon as possible?! 

I made a video about it on YouTube, see link below:

https://youtu.be/54Ax-6khTlU

0 Likes
Brochs
Pathfinder
Options

Have you tried to reduce the screen refresh rate to 60hz? I hade the same problem, and for me that worked. This should be addressed by Samsung quickly.

0 Likes
Brochs
Pathfinder
Options

Have you tried to reduce the screen refresh rate to 60hz? I hade the same problem, and for me that worked. This should be addressed by Samsung quickly.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I always use FHD+ the problem is still there whether I use high resolution or FHD+. 

0 Likes
Brochs
Pathfinder
Options

Refresh rate, not resolutions. Try setting the screens refresh rate to 60hz.

0 Likes
rabiaturks
Apprentice
Options
It is just my mobile unit or some of you are also experiencing crashing, battery drained so fast, and burning mobile? my s22 ultra even still dont have a lot of apps but it keeps crashing, and its getting hot so fast, the battery also drained fast.
I am a samsung user for a long time but this model is really worst and i am so dissapointed with it. 😞 
Toknicke
Pioneer
Options
I got a update today
Installing it now, maybe it's helping😃
Buppa
Student
Options
Uppdatering av telefonen idag verkar ha fixat problemet med att telefonen blir svart när man scrollar snabbt i Chrome
0 Likes