Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. Official post!

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 02:29 PM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi all,

This is the official post about S22 Ultra. Feel free to discuss hacks, features, updates... anything really about the S22 Ultra 😎

Galaxy S22 Ultra is our first ever S Series smartphone with a built-in S Pen, with reduced latency and improved handwriting recognition. But that’s not the only thing that’s new. The S22 Ultra’s Pro Grade Camera will help you turn ordinary moments into exceptional ones, with multiple lenses, including a 108MP wide-angle camera, that will set the new standard for smartphone cameras. And you’ll be able to see every detail on the screen, even on the brightest day, thanks to the S22 Ultra’s dynamic AMOLED 2x display and vision booster. This is the Epic Standard!

Get more information and see all features here:

SE: Galaxy S22 Ultra | Funktioner & Fördelar | Samsung Sverige

DK: Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G | Funktioner og fordele | Samsung DK

NO: Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G | Funksjoner og fordeler | Samsung Norge

FI: Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G | Toiminnot ja hyödyt | Samsung Suomi

So - what are your thoughts on the new S22 series? 🤳

Looking for S22 or S22+? You'll find the official post for S22/S22+ here >>

/Emmi
147 REPLIES 147
jontebula
First Poster
Options
Hope Samsung gives us Galaxy design on S23 Ultra. Now it's a Note and almost only those who liked Note love it. For those of us who love Galaxy, this is a very bad step by Samsung. Also an idiotic pen that I will never use on such a small screen. Just hope we get the Galaxy for S23 Ultra again and not Note design again. Also lies worse in the hand with sharp edges and you can make the phone better with a larger battery or something completely different by removing the place for the pen.

Did more Galaxy Ultra fans missing the Galaxy Desing in S22 Ultra?
däck
First Poster
Options
Kjhjk
0 Likes
Brochs
Pathfinder
Options

Hi,

I was lucky and got my hands on a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 512GB (Nordic version) some days ago. So fare the impression is quite good. How ever I have been experiencing some strange bugs, probably software related so I hope they will be fixed soon.

The things I have experienced so far:

Loosing sound in the middle of a conversation, seems less evident when on WiFi calls.

Screen suddenly turning off, going black. Maybe related to automatic refresh rate as I have not experienced this after I set phone to permanent 60hz.

Sudden reboot of phone, reboot happened in the middle of a phone call.

Phone seems a bit battery hungry.

I hope Samsung will release a better firmware the 25th since it’s the official release date. My phone are acting more like a phone on beta version of software.

NANA21FE
Apprentice
Options
Congrats in getting the s22. I hope you get sorted after the official release day with a software update.And please Let us know if it gets better.
JazzieJay
First Poster
Options
Same here with the screen that goes black.
0 Likes
Omarmiz
First Poster
Options
Kan inte ansluta till Android auto
Batteriet laddas ur snabbare än vad jag trodde
Ljudet med anslutning till Bluetooth försvinner ibland.

Allt det verkar vara uppdaterings fel. Detta måste återgärdas snarast. Annars kommer många lämna tillbaks.

0 Likes
Tommy227
Explorer
Options
Hej
Min skärm blir helt svart ibland när jag scrollar genom tex browsern

Och

När jag tittar på video får jag en konstig rand mitt i skärmen som flimrar

Bör jag reklamera telefonen omgående? 
Tommy227
Explorer
Options
I had similar issues

Black screen

Drains battery

Slow charging with 60 watt chargers

Flickering line in the middle of the screen
And so on
0 Likes
Tommy227
Explorer
Options
Have you actually tried it?
Apart from bad chip in eu and alot of bugs its freaking amazing. The edges And the pen on this Big screen
0 Likes