Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung g5 update :(

(Topic created on: 12-02-2024 08:35 AM)
AlvaroWON
Apprentice
Options

hello! I've been looking to upgrade this monitor... I have 2, one 32 and the other 27. I could update the 27-inch version without problems (1009.1) But the 32-inch version doesn't allow it... I have tried with 2 pendrives (fat32). I have looked for different update files, but none of them allow me to update this version. Can someone tell me or send me the file so I can update?

7 REPLIES 7
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @AlvaroWON!

I will gladly help you. I would need the full model number of the monitor you are having problems with and what version it is currently running. Get back to me with this and I'll try to help you.

/Daniel
AlvaroWON
Apprentice
Options

hello! The model is LC32G55TQBLXZS. I hope you can help me 😔

AlvaroWON
Apprentice
Options

sorry, I forgot the version, it's M-T5500GCZA-1001.0

Daniel-M
Options

Hi @AlvaroWON!

I'll see if we can get the latest firmware for your model. I'll get back to you as soon as I get it.

/Daniel
Daniel-M
Options

You already have the latest firmware for your monitor. There is no newer one at the moment.

/Daniel
AlvaroWON
Apprentice
Options

Thank you very much for answering! How strange 😞

I have problems with the screen, it flickers slightly, I don't know if it is because of the 144 Hz or another problem. I have investigated and supposedly the solution was to update, but strange that this version of the monitor cannot.

Do you know anything about it? 😔

Daniel-M
Options

If you experience problems with the monitor, you can try resetting it via the monitor's settings. See if that would fix the problem. You can also test with a different image cable and update drivers for your graphics card.

If none of this helps, I recommend that you contact Customer Support in the country in which you purchased this monitor.

/Daniel