Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung care +

(Topic created on: 31-08-2023 11:02 PM)
Camillalarsson74
Explorer
Options

När man har Samsung care + på en Samsung galaxy s22 ultra Androidmobil och har 1 år kvar på Samsung care + på en Samsung galaxy s22 ultra Androidmobil och funderar på att byta min Samsung galaxy s22 ultra mot en Samsung galaxy 23 Ultra hur gör jag då med Samsung care + som jag har nu idag på Min Samsung galaxy s22 ultra?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hello @Camillalarsson74,

It says on Samsung's website for Care+ the following:

You have 30 days open purchase on your Samsung Care+. During this period, you will receive a full refund upon termination, provided you have not used the protection in case of damage.

You can also cancel the insurance after 30 days, and get the remaining premium back. See the full terms and conditions for more details. Call us on 771 726 786 if you want to cancel your cover.

So in other words, you should be able to cancel your insurance and get the money back for the remaining time.

https://www.samsung.com/se/shop-faq/samsung-care-plus/can-i-discontinue-samsung-care-plus/
1693517107346_1693517107338_0.jpg
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Har du fått det på köpet eller köpte du 1 år med telefonen? Om du har fått den vad jag vet så avbryts care+ automatiskt när du gör en inbyte.
0 Likes
Camillalarsson74
Explorer
Options
Jag tecknade Samsung care + 2 år efter att jag köpte min Samsung galaxy s22 ultra
0 Likes
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
as I wrote in the post above, just contact them and quit your insurance and you will get the money back for the remaining time.

som jag skrev i inlägget ovanför så är det bara höra av dig till dom och avsluta försäkringen så får du pengarna tillbaka för resterande tid.
0 Likes
Camillalarsson74
Explorer
Options
Tack
0 Likes