Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One-UI 6.0 update

(Topic created on: 11-12-2023 09:22 PM)
malin_
Apprentice
Options

After this update, my A54 restarts all the time. What should I do? Must be some bug. Anyone else with the same problem?

Efter denna uppdatering så startar min A54 om sig hela tiden. Vad ska jag göra? Måste vara nån bugg. Nån fler med samma problem?

5 REPLIES 5
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @malin_ 

I added English since we have users from all Nordic countries here and will notify our tech support as well, in case they have any tips for this issue 😊

/Emmi
malin_
Apprentice
Options
Thanks
Madeleine L
Options

Hi!

We are sorry that you are experiencing problems with your device.

We recommend that you submit an error report so that we can try to analyze what may have happened.

Keep in mind that in order to include as much information as possible in the error report, the error report should be created immediately after the problem occurred.

If it has been a while since the problem occurred, we recommend that you try to reproduce the problem and then create a new error report.

You can create an error report by searching for the Samsung Members icon in your phone and holding down your finger on the icon until the text Error reports appears and then press Error reports.

Wishing you a continued pleasant day! :smiling-face:

/ Madeleine

malin_
Apprentice
Options
Thanks, i have sent error report now. 🤗 hopefully i will get some help.
malin_
Apprentice
Options
Ja, om det nu går att avhjälpa. Har gjort en fabriksåterställning men det hjälpte inte