Did you mean: 

[Music Corner] Listen or watch this...

(Topic created on: 17-03-2019 01:22 PM)
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Anonymous User

Mono_2.jpg

If you like something or not, or simply you found it interesting, post here Ghost

If you are one of those who listen or watch something and say ... wow I have to pass it ... this is your corner ...

We could have a good time commenting it hahaha :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

Comment is optional, but the best thing is if you want, tell us a little. 

Music, video, documentals, news, desing, motor, videoclip, art ... Show it !! or Sense  it!!

AN FRIEND US INFORM THAT IS RECOMENDABLE DESACTIVATE ALARMS IF YOU USE THIS CHANNEL, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

1,733 REPLIES 1,733
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

When love arrives me, close all door Raphael, through were the best persons of this World, close all Rafa!!! I'm Skynet with me will be enought, you don't need to anyone or something to live alive...

Always Skynet stopping me for you always and forever...I can do, you can test, you can predice, I'm a well know now and before, sell your soul to all, and give me only a little more as my female or partner

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

The night, where Uathduir come, and go out jumping for the nothing happily while Mr.Jhonson is in his house listening to Jain...

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

With me ... with you .. pum pum!!

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

PLASTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Captura.JPG

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

From 

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

A todo esto recordamos aquella interesante patente que mostré de deformación y plasticos también !!!! (FBi)

Un saludo Google :four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

TITANIUM TEAM was well know for us in Spain, BCN & OTHERS too

ç

AND THEY TRIED, TRYS AND CAN NOT WITH 

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

but now Sir...you will have to the alone wolves in yours, ahead or behind, you will choose :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: :smiling-face:

0 Likes